- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The best cities for architecture in Europe. Barcelona, Spain. When I think of Barcelona and architecture, two things come to mind: Modernism and Antoni Gaudi. Vicenza, Italy. Prague, Czech Republic. Strasbourg, France. Toledo, Spain. Bruges, Belgium. Sighisoara, Romania. Bordeaux, France.
Europe's architecture is what draws tourists to this part of the world. Check out Kate Botwin's beautiful images of this architecture
Date : October 20, 2020
Sight SeeingArchitecture is what draws tourists to this part of the world. Check out Kate Botwin's beautiful images of this architecture
Date : October 21, 2020
Roaming around cityCheck out Kate Botwin's beautiful images of this architecture
– International airport pickup and drop service
– Welcome and farewell dinner
– Bus transport as per mention in the itinerary
– Trekking conservation permit
– Trekking Register Certificate
– Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter in between 2 person)
– Experienced and first aid trained license holder trekking guide
– Tea House accommodation during the trek in double occupancy
– All meals during the trek (B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
– Breakfast will be served with tea
– Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
– Helicopter evacuation/rescue incase of emergency
– Personal insurance
– Personal use trekking equipment
– Tipping to guide and porter
– Domestic airport tax (RS 170 = USD 3)
– Donation to the local people
We keep our group sizes low so you have the freedom to move around and get involved with your surroundings, as well as more personal attention from our local guides. This intimate size ensures that your group will not crowd your experience. You can expect up to 15 travelers on a trip but the average is 10. Check individual trip pages for maximum group sizes.
We always recommend packing as light as possible however the specific requirements for your tour will vary widely depending on where and when you are traveling. Our 'Trip Details' document includes a suggested packing list and these can be downloaded from each individual trip summary page. The checklist is tour specific and based upon the experience of our ground staff.
Requirements for travel visas vary widely depending on your nationality and your destination. Although we are unable to arrange visas on your behalf we have provided links on our “Resources” page to websites that will help you determine if visas are required. If you do require a visa you can arrange them yourself or use the services of a travel agent or visa processing company.